Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Earthen Red

I went in to the studio Wednesday night and worked with the rest of the bag of earthen red. I also trimmed the bottoms and handled the pots I made on Tuesday. I have given up trying to fire the pots before Saturday, but maybe they will be done before Christmas.

It was foggy again on Wednesday night.


Same picture as Tuesday
because it looked the same.
(That's recycling pixels,
the newest green option.)


Pots from Wednesday night.


Trimmed and handled pots
from Tuesday night.


More worked pots
from Tuesday night.


Carry on...


3 comments:

Amy said...

These are great! I like the recycling too. Gosh, you really went through that bag quickly. Maybe the music helped!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

GORGEOUS WORK and nice to meet you!

jbf said...

Amy-
Thanks! The music always helps.

Gary-
Thanks! Back atchya.