Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a killer

If there is one thing about my life I would like to change, it would be my proclivity for procrastination. I'm going to work on removing it from my life --someday.

As you can see from the photo below, this article on procrastination was clipped from the newspaper, taped to my monitor and buried in (now ancient) post-it notes. I could write a book on the subject, if I could just get around to it. I once left a catalog opened to a book on procrastination on my desk for more than a year. The company the catalog came from went out of business before I got around to ordering the book. In the long run, it probably saved me money. I didn't buy the book that I was never going to read anyway.

I guess procrastination can be a boon at times. I always meant to get into the stock market, but I never got around to it. Oh well...

No comments: