Monday, December 8, 2008

Fired pots, more glazing and cleaning

December 3rd was a mixed evening. I got some pots back from the kiln, glazed more of them, and then we cleaned up the studio for the members' sale on Friday and Saturday.

My pots from the kiln.
You can see them here.


Poor Angela was left all by herself
after the rest of the wheels
were removed for the sale.


More glazing of the 100 pots.
Will it never end?


My groovy new brushes.
The package says "The Big Kids' Choice"
and this big kid agrees.


Pots, pots and more pots.
The two on the left are the
Craggy Crunch pots.


Greg visits "Whiskey Town".


Amy has some more pictures here of glazing that night.

I didn't get any pictures at the sale since I was doing demos with Joe. Check out Amy's pictures here.

2 comments:

doug Fitch said...

Just been looking through the pictures of your pots - they're lovely, you must be really pleased with them. The flatware with the shino and glaze trails are particularly stunning, weel done

jbf said...

Thanks, I'm "well chuffed" with some of them. I'm looking forward to making a set of dishes for home one of these days. I have to ramp up my courage.