Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday 2009-04-11 John's 80th birthday party

We went to PA for my father-in-law's 80th birthday party and had a blast. My brother-in-law Scott and sister-in-law Eva went all out to make the day special. There was all kinds of great food and great company everywhere you looked.

I believe I am truly blessed to have married into a wonderful family. My wife's family have always made me feel a part of the clan and it's a great feeling. It was nice to be able to get around and and spend some time with everyone at the party.

The whole picture set is here.

That's a whole sheet cake.
Pound cake with butter cream icing. (drool)


The birthday boy, himself.


Stephanie and Karen in the kitchen.


The party in full swing.


I love these sequences with the cousins.




No comments: