Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Saturday - Spring Barn Sale

Saturday was the Carolina Clay Matters Pottery Guild Spring Barn Sale.  While the sky was threatening, and leaked a few times, it didn't discourage many people from coming out to see us.  Everyone I talked to was having a good day.  Pottery people are not afraid of a little rain.  I'm just glad we weren't selling watercolors.

A big thanks to all who came out!

Elaine and Becky setting up.

My wares (on my new shelves!)

Kim and Cindy's booth.

Susan and Dorothy.

Rae.

Lisa.

Roger.

Michael.

Ron.

Chris.

Gina.

Verna.



.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful photos, John! Wish you could have stayed for the entire show.

ang design said...

brilliant pics.. hope it was a good day for you....

jbf said...

Beck-
Thanks and me too. :8^)

Ang-
Thanks. It was, though too short since I had to leave early.