Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturday - Meeting, Office Depot, Clayworks

Saturday I attended a meeting for our Clayworks marketing & communications committee and I had to pass the Metrolina Expo Fairgrounds.  I noticed a large concert stage as I passed at 9:00 am and wondered what was going on.  I didn't give it too much thought during our meeting, but when I left I passed it again and couldn't believe my eyes.  There was a quarter mile line of young people waiting to get in the gate.

The biggest surprise came when I got on I-77.  Traffic was at a complete standstill for over SEVEN MILES!  That was apparently some concert featuring about a dozen bands that I never heard of before.  I'm just glad I was heading south.

Next stop was Office Depot for ink and labels.  After I came out of Office Depot I noticed some of the buildings around the parking lot so I took some photos of them.

Finally I got to Clayworks to work on more urns.  I made three more to bring the total to five.  I hope one of these will work.  If not, I will make more.

Long line.

Interesting sign.

Buildings.

Another building.

Since 1931.

More urns.



.

No comments: