Monday, February 29, 2016

2016-02-24 - Wednesday - Tea bowls and a happy little guy

Wednesday night I started remaking the tea bowls I began before the holidays. I let those get way too dry to trim so I slaked down the clay and started over again. I threw them off the hump and was pleased that I actually had some siblings. Sometimes you make siblings, sometimes their cousins, and all too often for me they are neighbors.

I plan on making more in this cycle.



I was the last person to leave (as usual) and when I checked to make sure the door was locked in the front classroom, I saw Amy Sanders' stuff out for her Thursday morning class. I couldn't resist leaving her a little present for the morning so I made this little guy.

He was happy, I was happy, and I hope he made Amy smile when she found him.




.

No comments: