Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2016-01-31 - Sunday - John Britt Workshop Day 2

After day one when I thought my head couldn't hold any more information, there was day two. I wish I had a whole semester to learn this stuff because it's very dense (like me). I took lots of notes and John gave us some great handouts. I won't be sharing any of those, but I highly recommend attending one of his workshops to get your own.

I'm of two minds after the workshop: I feel empowered by new knowledge and I realize how little I know. The dichotomy of learning.

I have included photos of some of my favorite groups below. As you can tell, I'm big on variations of texture and color.

Leading on.

Three on the left, different clay bodies in reduction.
Four on the right, different clay bodies in oxidation.






.

No comments: