Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016-01-22 - Friday - Snow Day

Friday was a snow day with snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Since we were all stuck at home I made breakfast which today was a Dutch Baby. Good stuff.

Dutch Baby in it's natural habitat.

Served on a Ron Philbeck serving dish.

It snowed/sleeted/rained on and off for most of the day and into the night. It's always so pretty and quiet when it snows.

Snow/sleet/rain still falling.

I have some rosemary sprigs that I rooted from a plant that grows in the Clayworks courtyard. They have been in water for over a year and while they usually look pretty miserable, I noticed it blooming today. A nice surprise.
Rosemary blooming.

With supper I made roasted butternut squash and served it in a Will Baker bowl.

Squash in Will Baker bowl.



.

No comments: