Monday, April 6, 2015

2015-04-04 - Saturday - Walmart sights

We went to visit Stephanie in her small college town over the weekend. The shopping choices are pretty limited so we ended up at Walmart for a few things.

While walking the aisles I noticed these camouflage cake mixes and thought they were pretty funny. I especially like that they are "Baker Quality".



When we left I noticed this car with a rocking horse on the roof. At first I thought somebody must be transporting a rocking horse for their child, but on closer inspection I noticed it appeared to be bolted into the roof and the car was tagged "Pony Express". While I'm not sure it was "Baker Quality" I'm feel pretty sure the owners are baked.



You just never know what you're going to find at Walmart, especially in a college town.



.

No comments: