Friday, April 3, 2015

2015-03-25 - Wednesday - Binkley, mostly

Wednesday I cut the grass and marveled at the lushness of our lawn in the spring. By July the fescue goes dormant and gets dry and stringy, but right now you could take a nap in it.

Binkley doesn't really like to have his picture taken so I had to work at getting one with his head up. He's been a part of our family for almost fourteen years now (June 20) and at seventy-five pounds, he's messing up the averages. His body is slowing down, but in many ways he still thinks he's a puppy. Like when he jumps around the den and shakes his toys, even though it sometimes throws him off balance. Since he's slowing down I've been trying to spend some extra time with him on a daily basis. It's easy because he's good company. I hope he feels the same way.

This almost makes me wish I could graze.

Mr. Binkley --the Binkster.

I was talking on my phone in the Harris Teeter parking lot
and I saw this tree all lit up. Pretty striking.


.

No comments: