Thursday, October 16, 2008

58 and holding

While I was at the studio for several hours last night, the only thing I got accomplished was to get some handles made for a bunch 0f mugs. Again, all the trimming and in this case "handling" is putting me behind schedule. I have some more trimming to do tonight on some lids and I might have a few more mugs to handle.

"Slow are the handle-makers
for they shall be behind schedule."


I think I need to make some bowls. I should be able to turn them out more quickly since there's not as much fussing with them.

I also have to start making some glazing decisions. The pipeline is full and it's starting to bottleneck at the glaze step. It never ends, does it?

Onward and upward.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But it is such a nice age...

Becky said...

No, it never ends. Wonderful, isn't it?

jbf said...

Elaine,
Age?! Let's not push that, I'm only 50, not 58 --I think...

Becky,
Yes, yes it is.