Monday, August 30, 2010

2010-08-03 Tuesday - NASCAR Speed Park

I have fallen way behind again on posting, so please bear with me while I catch up on a few days.
Before we even went to the shore, my friend Tom and I took our respective kids (who not so little anymore) to the NASCAR Speed Park at Concord Mills.  Tom tries to take the boys up there every summer and we don't know how much longer they will want to go there, so we have to take advantage of it while it lasts.
We had a nice time and ate at the food court, played some video games and spent some time just being kids.  Now Christopher is off at college and Stephanie will be going next year, so who knows when we'll be back there.


Me, Christopher, Stephanie, Tom, Meredith, Daniel.
.
Meredith, Stephanie, Daniel, Christopher.
.
 Racin'.
.

No comments: