Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2015-09-26 - Saturday - Festival in the Park with the Carolina Raptor Center

Saturday morning I had to run out to Mint Hill Arts to pick up my pots from the Earth, Fire, & Water show. It was a beautiful show and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Scary Creativity show.

From there I was off to the the Carolina Raptor Center booth at the 51st annual Festival in the Park. I have garlic pots in the gift shop at the center and the gift shop artists were invited to participate in the festival booth.

The rain kept the crowd numbers down and most people seem to come to Festival in the Park to only look at art, so there were only a few sales while I was there and none were my pots.

On the plus side, I enjoyed meeting the folks from the raptor center and the other artists that were there. It was a good couple of hours with interesting people.





While I was waiting for Stephanie to pick me up
I noticed this cover and thought it was pretty cool.



.

No comments: