Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009-12-12 Saturday - Multi-Artist Home Sale

[I think this post catches me up again.  I'll try to stay on it.]

Becky, Elaine, Susan and I had a home sale on Saturday and while it was pretty darn chilly we still had a good number of people come through the garage.  We had to take some breaks and head into the house to warm up our toes, but we spent most of the time from ~9:30 until 4:00 outside and it was invigorating.  I think some of my sale mates would have other words for it, but it was invigorating for me.  I believe it was about forty-two degrees.

We had coffee and donuts, Elaine made a pineapple upside down cake (which was amazing!), and we ordered pizza for lunch.

Elaine and Paul went to Mt. Holly and broke down our displays so didn't have to leave the sale.  Thanks again, Elaine and Paul!
Elaine's and Becky's display.



Becky's and Susan's display.



Some of mine.



Amy came by to visit.



Becky bundled up like it was cold or something.

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Wow, what a fun sale that looks like it was. Becky looks so cute all bundled up. Hope you had a good sale.

jbf said...

It was a lot of fun and turned out pretty well. At each shared sale some of us do better than others, it changes each time. I think I can safely say there will be more group sales at Goneaway Pottery --in the spring when it's a bit warmer.

Several of us took pictures of Becky in her shawl. Who could resist?

Amy said...

invigoritating is quite a word. I'd say frigid. glad it turned out to be a good sale for you.

jbf said...

It was pretty good. You need to join us in the spring.