Sunday, March 20, 2016

2016-03-15 - Tuesday - New pots and other stuff

Tuesday I photographed the new pots from Monday's kiln opening. If you'd like to see the rest of them go here.





When I came out of the grocery store I noticed the car in front of me had a small TARDIS on the dashboard. If you are not a Doctor Who fan, you might not know that TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It's the vehicle that Doctor Who travels through time and space in.




I also voted on Tuesday. I cannot stress this strongly enough: VOTE. No matter how small the election, no matter if you don't feel strongly about any of the candidates. Make your voice heard. People died so you could have the right to do it. Don't let them and yourself down. Do your civic duty. Vote.




.

No comments: