Tuesday, March 15, 2016

2016-03-09 - Wednesday - Selfie and potato pizza

I have let my hair grow for a while now. The last haircut I had was in the beginning of December. I don't know why, I just wanted to put it off for a while. At the same time I have let my beard grow out a bit to try that out. I'm reminded of a line from Laurie Anderson's song "Sharkey's Day": "He's a whole landscape gone to seed".

This photo doesn't really show how long my hair is. For some reason the way the cell phone focuses is not the same as it looks to my eyes. The beard looks about right though.

I'm destined to get my hair cut this week and the beard will be trimmed back too. Before I do I thought I would document it here.

Wild man.


There's a takeout pizza place here called "Topper's" that offers a potato pizza. They put chunks of potato, cheddar cheese, and green onions on it. They also supply sour cream to pile on top. Stephanie fell in love with them when she was a kid. The rest of us were not as impressed.

I was making pizzas on Wednesday and I had some leftover baked potatoes so I made some for her.

Potato pizza, pre-baking.



.

No comments: