Friday, February 28, 2014

2014-02-28 - Friday - TGIF

This week was crazy.

Work was a bear and I had to wrestle with everything I tried to accomplish.

I put more than 600 miles on my van and many more on my brain and body.

Working under the pressure of having customers' servers down really wears on you.  They are at a standstill if the email server or data server is down for any length of time.  If you have to do it, keep it short or it will drain you.  If you're like me you feel the weight of the whole company on your back while you mentally run through every possibility of what could be wrong and try to make valid decisions in a hurry.

Luckily I've been doing this for quite a while now and usually have more than one way to find a fix for problems, but it doesn't make it any less stressful when you're staring at a screen and none of the results make sense.

Welcome to the IT industry.

On to pottery...

I only managed to get to the studio for a couple of hours on Wednesday night to trim some cups.  I am planning on spending some hours in the studio tomorrow to get some pots made.

Cups.



.

No comments: