Friday, November 25, 2011

November 19 - Lower Providence Community House sale

Saturday I was a part of the Lower Providence Community House sale.  It was a somewhat chilly day that started out mostly cloudy.  The sun broke through in the afternoon and it turned into a beautiful Autumn afternoon.

The sale was a bit slow but I think it has a lot of potential due to the charm of the site and the amount of traffic on Community House Road.  We only had a handful of potters for the first one and I think if we add more artists and get the word out a bit more things could really take off.

It was nice to see some good friends and have a chance to make some new ones, enjoy the day, and oh yeah --sell a few pots.




My setup.

My fellow artists.

Max was there.

Allan too.

Rick was raku firing.

His sweet portable raku kiln.

You never know when someone is taking your picture.


.

2 comments:

Amy said...

great to read your blog- how I miss Clayworks and the people there and pottery... Hope you and your family are well. peace--

jbf said...

We miss you too. Everyone's well, hope you are too.