Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017-12-31 - Sunday - A look back

I would like to take a moment at the end of 2017 to reflect and thank some people. Thank you to my family for putting up with this crazy old man who insists on making pots all these years. Thank you to my friends for your help, support, knowledge, and most of all, your friendship. Family and friends are the people who buoy me along in the current of life. I fear without them it would swallow me up in an instant.

I would like to thank all of the people who bought pots from me this year. I hope you are happy with your purchases and also the folks you might have gifted them to.

As I write this post, it is my 1558th post since June 17, 2008 when I started this blog. I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it, and I hope you will enjoy it into the future.

Here's to a happy and prosperous 2018 and beyond!

jbf


.

No comments: