Thursday, June 18, 2015

2015-05-09 - Saturday - Stephanie's Graduation

Been a long time. Let's catch up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday, May 9, 2015, Stephanie graduated from Western Carolina University.

It was glorious. We are very proud.

Stephanie is the first person in my family to get a college degree and it was the proudest day of my life. It was joyous. I teared up, but I had the biggest smile on my face that you can imagine.

Congratulations Stephanie! I'm sure you will continue to do great things.


Rich, Scott, and Karen.

Stephanie is in the purple and gold Batman hat.

On her way.

Happy.

Faculty.

Batman.

On her way up.

On the ramp.

On her way back.

"I did it!"

Very happy.

Brett and Stephanie.

Stephanie with her grandfather.

Posing.

Jennifer and Stephanie.

Pop-pop was worn out.

Meredith and Stephanie.

Views off the deck.

More view.

Even more view.

Sunset view.




.

No comments: