Monday, November 17, 2014

2014-11-17 - Monday - MAJOR Catch-up Part 3

October 22 we left the Grand Bohemian Hotel and I took a few photos before we left.

Breakfast water carafe with ice
grid in the neck.

The lobby fireplace.

Some carved chairs.

Another view of the fireplace.

Chairs with the flash.

Chairs without the flash. (Liked both effects.)


October 23 - new garlic pots.




October 24 - Ballantyne Village - added shelves.




October 26 - Glazing



It always takes three times longer than I think to glaze my pots.


October 27 - Front yard

Front of the house in Autumn.

This shot looks like an impressionist painting.

October 29 - Stuff

I have three American Hazelnuts in the back yard courtesy of my friend Nick.  I call them Manny, Moe, and Jack for no apparent reason other than there are three of them.  Every autumn they turn in a wave, starting with Manny and every year I find that interesting.

Binkley with Manny, Moe, and Jack.

Sunset at Harris Teeter.
I love sunsets, but if you've been reading this blog for any length of time you knew that.


October 31 - More autumn sights.

Nice color on a tree I noticed at a traffic light.

Sunset anyone?




.

1 comment:

Penni said...

I am jealous of your autumn pictures! We have a few inches of snow on the ground and it's been so cold! Your home is lovely and I enjoyed the pictures!