Saturday, February 19, 2011

Glazed pots

Saturday afternoon I went to Clayworks and glazed some more pots.

I caught Margot and Kim doing some work and socializing.  There were very few other people there for a Saturday, but I guess the weather was just too nice for people to stay indoors.  It was in the 70s and sunny (in February!).

I glazed my pots which took three to four hours which is a lot longer than I had planned.  If you have been reading this blog for a while you will know the trend.  Even if you plan exactly what you want to put on the pieces, it will take you longer than you thought it would.  I'm starting to think there are hallucinogens in the glazes that make time seem to move slower than reality.  I need to research that --maybe tomorrow...


Margot and Kim.















Glazed pots.
 

The other side.
















.

No comments: