Friday, February 11, 2011

February Muddy Fun!

Saturday was February Muddy Fun Day at Clayworks.

For the uninitiated, Muddy Fun is a two hour instructed class that allows folks to try throwing pottery for a very reasonable $10.  If you or anyone you know would like to try getting their hands dirty, just click here and sign up.  It's "Muddy Fun!".

Our friend Angela has volunteered to teach the classes and she does a great job.  She makes me think about my basics every time I listen to her step the students through the process.  We assistants have a great time helping out in the classes too.  It's like the old adage: "If you want to learn something, teach it."

The morning class.


Angela demoing.


I just like this picture.


The afternoon class.


Our wonderful leader.


While standing on the table to take the group photos
I realized I really need to clean up my shelf.

.

No comments: