Friday, October 8, 2010

2010-09-29 Wednesday - Son of Glaze-a-thon II

Wednesday was a HUGE glazing session.  As you can see from the pictures below, I had quite a bit of work waiting for me to glaze.  I set up my impromptu spray booth and went to work.  I dipped some, and poured some, and sprayed some, and over sprayed with lots of oxides.  I didn't get all of the pieces glazed since some of them are destined for the raku kiln, but I got all the cone 10 pieces covered.

Glazing always takes longer than the time allotted and this was no exception.  I started at around 7:00 pm and left the studio at 1:30 am.  Art ambles at it's own pace.


Chair-turned-spray-booth and lots of pots...


... more pots and...


... you guessed it.


I thought I had a lot of pots until I saw how many Lisa had.


.

No comments: