Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009-12-31 Thursday - New Year's Eve

On New Year's Eve my brother Dave and I went with my parents to their favorite restaurant.  Ecco Domani is a small place in a shopping center near their house, but don't let it fool you.  Julio (the owner) is a wonderful chef and we've never been disappointed there.  Thursday was no exception.  We started out sharing a fried calamari appetizer and then I ordered the eggplant parm which isn't one of the more exotic dishes on the menu, but I don't get to have it very often so I jumped at the chance and it was fantastic.  For dessert we all shared a great tiramisu that's made right in the restaurant.  Later, Julio brought out some black sambuca to finish the meal.

After dinner Dave and I went to his apartment for our annual night of video gaming.  Good times.


Me, Dave, Mom, and Dad.


No comments: