Friday, February 14, 2014

2014-02-13 - Thursday - Snow break

It stopped snowing this afternoon and it immediately started melting.  Things were looking up until the meteorologists mentioned that it might snow again on Friday night with "little or no accumulation".

Call me a cynic, but I don't have much faith in meteorology.  In January 1988 we were told to expect flurries...
              ...we got more than a foot.

I know, science has advanced a lot since 1988, but they still get it wrong way too often for my peace of mind.

I like the snow, I like spending time at home, and I like spending time with my wife, but I've got the worst case of cabin fever I can remember.  I apparently would never survive someplace that gets snowed in routinely.

I'm ready to get out to the store.

                          I'm ready to change my scenery.

I'm really ready to get back to the studio and make some pots.  



Oh, and I'm ready to get mail again.

It's been two days with no mail.


.

No comments: