Thursday, August 16, 2012

July 28 - Pickup, lunch, setup, and curly handles

Saturday was a pretty busy day.

I met Kim in Kings Mountain to pack up our remaining pots from the month-long Earth and Fire show.

After packing up and loading out we went to grab a bite for lunch at the Cherokee Street Tavern.  I had a very nice Texas brisket sandwich that was so good I forgot to take a photo of it before I ate it.

Next, it was back to Clayworks to put some handles on some pots.

After that, it was over to CPCC to set up the room for the Joy Tanner workshop on Sunday.

Busy, busy, busy...




My new sculpting tools I bought at Carolina Clay Connection.


Pot with attitude.


I like the curly handles.


Setting up the CPCC room for Joy Tanner.


Will and Ralph discussing something large.





.

No comments: