Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 17 - Goneaway Pottery Holiday Sale

Saturday was the annual Goneaway Pottery Holiday Sale and was the best one yet.  Becky and Nic joined me for the day with their beautiful work.  We had customers right from the opening and there was quite a bit of traffic in our garage throughout the day.  As usual a lot of friends stopped by and spent some time visiting which is something I always look forward to.

The sale is held in our garage and as I always warn people, it's a 'working garage', so there are the usual garage-y items throughout.  I keep thinking about getting some inexpensive fabric and draping the walls, but I always forget about it.  Maybe next year...

I sold a lot of pots and lots of my seconds found new homes as well.  There was good company, good music, warm weather, coffee and doughnut holes, and pizza for lunch.  How can you not be joyous with all that going on?

Thanks to all who came out to purchase, browse, and visit.  We enjoyed seeing you.

If you'd like to be notified of future sales, be sure to click the huge, orange 'Join My Mailing List' button on the right.

My work.

Becky and Jaime standing by Becky's birds on the left.
Nic's work is in the background.

Coffee and doughnut holes
(with a beautiful creamer from Hannah McAndrew).

The seconds shelves.


.

No comments: