Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday - Ralph's Opening and some new work

Friday night was our friend Ralph's opening at Mint Hill Arts.  He was showing his pots with Jennie Tomlin's paintings.  It was a great show and was very well attended.  This was my first visit to Mint Hill Arts and I was very impressed by it.  They have several great spaces there including the pottery studio.

After the show I went home to photograph some of my newest work before it goes on sale tomorrow.  I tried a different lighting setup and am not very pleased with it.  I'll keep working on it.





The rest of the photos are here.


.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Beautiful teadust on those teabowls. Sweet!

Max said...

John loved the teabowls. And your photos are very good of VERY good work on flickr!

jbf said...

Jerry-
Thanks!

Max-
Thanks for the kind words, but when you see the pots you will see how lacking my photography was.