Monday, January 17, 2011

2011-01-15 Saturday - Vietnam Grille, terra4m, Clayworks

Saturday three out of four terra4mers had a meeting at the Vietnam Grille.  I had my usual grilled pork w/rice vermicelli and pork spring rolls (someday I will have to try something else!).  Kim, Elaine, and I enjoyed a hearty lunch and planned terra4m sale dates for this year.  Alas, poor Becky was under the weather but I hope she mends soon.  Our friend Paul stopped by to join us near the end of our meal and we all had a nice time.

The food was great and there were many distractions so we got off to a slow start, but it always takes a bit to get geared up again after the holiday break.  We have some tentative dates and some plans for new ventures in 2011 along with a more substantial digital presence.  Stay tuned for that.

We had a long lunch, then it was off to Clayworks for some making.  After throwing several pots and decorating a few others I was in such a hurry to get home and make supper that I forgot to take pictures of them.  It looks like 2011 is starting out the same way 2010 ended.

[sigh]

I'll have to work on that.

Delicious.

Kim thinks so too.

.

No comments: