Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010-05-15 Saturday - Adventures

Saturday was another busy day, running from one place and adventure to another.

First thing on the agenda was taking Shari to Lupie's since she had never been.  Lupie's is a great place with really good food at reasonable prices.  If you get a chance, go there (especially on Thursday for the best chicken and dumplings in town), but get there early if you're going for lunch.  Don't forget to get some peach kuchen for dessert --it's wonderful.

We went at 11:30 and found out they don't open until 12:00 on Saturdays.  Once inside, we ordered and took the food back to Clayworks for our feast.







Shari.



Lupie.


After lunch I got back to throwing pots and made a neck for my pot from Wednesday.  Unfortunately it got pushed off-center so I am altering it.  I will post it's progress.






Later in the afternoon, I went to Joe and Melissa's engagement party in Waxhaw.  It was a very nice time with more good food and a few beers.  I was having so much fun I stayed way longer than I had planned.  Thanks to Helen for a nice party in her beautiful home.









Joe and Melissa.

No comments: