Saturday, June 11, 2016

2016-06-06 - Monday - Atlanta

Karen had a conference in Atlanta on Tuesday so we drove down on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately, due to some last minute work phone calls we ended up in Midtown Atlanta at 5:02 pm. It was complete gridlock and it took us way longer than it should have to get to the hotel, but we made it.

Monday evening we went to Lure for some seafood. I love scallops and I wasn't disappointed with my choice. Seared scallops placed around rice porridge, slivered asparagus, and lemon emulsion, topped with arugula. It would be an understatement to say I enjoyed it.

I topped it off with a Wild Heaven Ode to Mercy Imperial Brown Ale. It was recommended by our waitress and it turned out to be a wonderful choice.

We stayed on the 21st floor.
 
Yum.


.

No comments: