Friday, July 25, 2014

2014-07-14 - Monday - Binkley, the cat, and pots

On Monday when I let Binkley out there was a cat in the backyard, but he never saw it.  If you look in the photo below you can see it to the right of the raised black beds.  That cat spends a lot of time in our yard, but apparently it's just a resting place as there are more chipmunks than ever.

Sometimes I will see it and crouch down calling to it without result.  It usually just stares at me and when it gets bored, just casually walks away.  100% cat.



Later I went to Clayworks and made some crock-type pots.  I need a new one to hold my wooden spoons and spatulas since the one Karen bought me about twenty years ago recently cracked.  I'm not sure what I want to do with the surface of these.  I might finally try my hand at slip transfer.  We'll see.

I also further pushed out some of the crackled pots I made earlier.




.

No comments: