Thursday, November 26, 2009

2009-11-21 Saturday - Pottery Sale

Saturday I had a home sale and spent Friday night cleaning the garage and setting up everything. I thought it looked pretty good as my home sales go. I also put out "seconds" tables and after some pondering about prices I came up with a handy-dandy chart. I really want to find some of these pots a good home. There are various defects and mistakes, but they are still functional --even if not for their original purposes. It was a pretty slow day so I think I will try to squeeze another in before Christmas. Stay tuned.

"Firsts".


"Seconds".


Handy-dandy chart.


Outside, the leaves were still piling up...


... and yet, I still have tomatoes ripening on the vine.


2 comments:

DirtKicker Pottery said...

My sale last week was on the slow side too. I'm having 2 more sales before Christmas. Good job on the pricing chart. Looks like you're offering some real bargins.

jbf said...

Thanks. I'm trying to move those pots to new homes. Good luck on your other two sales.