Monday, November 9, 2009

2009-10-31 - Saturday - Duh, It Was Halloween...

These pictures were taken on October 11, and I was going to save them for Halloween. Well, Halloween came and went and I forgot all about it. (The fifties are rough!) Please revisit Halloween 2009 for a moment with me...

The crypt is as quiet as death (huh?), and you hear a soft scraping sound of stone on stone. Turning, you see the mummy's fingers pushing the lid of the sarcophagus to one side. You freeze, wondering what to do, and then...

Your realize you are in the clay studio and it's not scary at all.

I thought these clay remnants looked a lot like mummy's fingers so I took some photos (go figure!).


The mummy's fingers!


The larger picture.


The back of the hand.


Oh yeah, and I started my teapot on that day...

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

groovy pottery amigo! :) Love it when you post.
Btw, had to open a new blog
http://garysthirdpotteryblog.blogspot.com/

jbf said...

Thanks!

Wow! Good luck with the new blog. I have updated my blog list accordingly. Blog on, bro.

Max said...

Love the fingers!