Monday, April 25, 2016

2016-04-21 - Thursday - Fungus, fortune, and the moon

Thursday my parents came for a visit. While setting up their RV I noticed some fungus growing on the far side of the split rail fence.



Later, we went to dinner and I got a mysterious fortune. It's good to know my goal will be met, but which goal? I guess only the baker knows.



Still later, I noticed the full moon through a gap in the trees. I first took a photo with my phone, but it was useless, so I got my camera. Try as I might I could not get the camera to record what I was seeing: a full moon shrouded by some wispy clouds with a halo between dark tree silhouettes. We take what our eyes and brain do completely for granted.

The best I could do with the phone.

The best I could do with my point and shoot.



.

No comments: