Friday, April 22, 2016

2016-04-15 - Friday - Pat's Place and Load Out

Friday I stopped by Clayworks to drop off a flash drive and found a team-building class happening with people from Pat's Place, an organization devoted to child advocacy. Greg was teaching the class and everyone was having fun with their projects.

Life is full of strange coincidences. Friday morning I was driving down East Boulevard like I'd done so many times before and happened to notice the Pat's Place building for the first time. Later that day I walk into the studio and meet the employees from that building. Life is good, but it's also a bit strange.





Friday evening I loaded up the van with my booth for the C3 Lab South End Bazaar on Saturday. I thought the load looked a bit light and then I realized I had five empty bins. I need to make more pots.

Back.

Left side door.

Right side door.

Empty bins.



.

No comments: