Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2015-07-23 - Thursday - Doe, a deer, a female deer

I was leaving on Thursday evening and stopped to photograph this doe in my neighbor's backyard. She was very calm and waited for me to get my cell phone out and start the camera app. After I took this she waited patiently while I climbed in my van, turned it around and went out of the driveway. During my three-point turn she started grazing again, so I guess I was dismissed as a threat.

The deer population has ballooned in Charlotte in recent years. If I would have waited fifteen more minutes there would probably be five or six more in the photo. They own the place; apparently we're just visiting.

For some reason that fence rail I replaced has gone swayback. I'm going to have to flip it and/or replace it.





.

No comments: