Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2015-04-06 - Monday - Over 1000 posts!

I have apparently lost track of the number of times I have posted to this blog. Today I looked over to the side of the edit page and noticed that I've written 1057 posts. It doesn't seem like I could have written that many posts since 2006, but there it is. I know people that post way more than I do, but I had no idea I had that much to say, especially looking back at my beginnings.

Here is the first one from June 2006.

When I first started this blog I thought it would be a good way to keep family and friends informed about what was happening in our lives. It's been that and so much more. As you know I post a lot of my pottery progress here, my interesting photographs, and a lot of my observations and feelings about things. It changes constantly as my life and interests do.

Wherever it's heading, here's to the next 1000 posts.


.

No comments: