Friday, April 19, 2013

April 18 - Thursday Busy

It's happened again.  Life got in the way and I haven't been posting here.  Things are busier than ever between work, home, pottery, volunteering, etc.  It's life in a blender, just like everybody else.

Onward.

Last week while I was out cutting the lawn, which is growing like Spring hay, I looked around.

Overnight quite a bit of pollen had collected on my van and everywhere else.  That's Spring in the South.  Trees having sex on the breeze and all of us caught in the middle.


The new Autumn ferns we planted in the front yard are throwing up all new heads.  I am happy to see that.


I also watched three hawks doing intricate circles over the yard for a while, but couldn't get a decent picture of them.

When I came back in the house to shower I found this guy waiting for me in the bathroom.



All this in only about an hour and a half and I still had the rest of the day ahead of me.

Stay tuned.

.

No comments: