Saturday was Muddy Fun day and the place was hopping. Angela did her usual fine job of leading the class.
I worked on my lump of Allison McGowan porcelain again and came up with a new form (for me). I also made a two piece pot from recycled clay and attached them. I will have to pull the neck up a bit more since it is rather thick near the top, but I have to wait for it to stiffen up a bit first.
Someone brought in a bag of shells to use for textures on the clay and I noticed something rattling around inside one of the shells. It was a former hermit crab, completely dried out. That's something you don't see every day.