Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday - Latest work

Several friends have mentioned lately that I only post pictures of unfinished pieces, so here are some finished ones.  Most of these are from the last gas firing I was involved in at the old building.  We are currently on hiatus at Clayworks because we are moving to a new building.  You can read more about that here.

I can't wait to get back to making pots.  Clayworks starts up again on July 5th and I'll be waiting at the door when it opens.



8" pot.

3.5" yunomi.

4.25" vase.

7" raku frog pot.

12" broken vessel Japan tribute (front).

(back).

12" broken vessel Japan tribute
(I used a bright light to show the water detail.)

Same pot without the harsh lighting.



.

2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Great broken pot and interesting concept.

penni said...

I especially like the frog pot and 8 inch pot!