Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010-02-24 Wednesday

I was at Clayworks on Wednesday and once again forgot to take pictures of what I was making.  I did, however, get a great shot of Ju-Ian's tile from the Posey Bacopoulos workshop.  I think it came out great and there were lots of other good ones.  Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of the rest of them (too busy talking about them).


 


  
My earthen red bowls stacked on the greenware shelf.
I was surprised that they stacked since I didn't
measure them when I made them.

  
My bowls were in good company on that shelf.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi there, Sorry to clog things up with an irrelevant comment. I moved my blog and wanted to let you know for your blogroll, since I was on at your old site. It's now www.design-realized.com/adventures ...and lots of updates. (Site proper is now through design-realized.com) If you use a feed aggregator to read blogs, it's www.design-realized.com/adventures/feed.
Thanks,
Julie

jbf said...

Thanks for the heads-up!