Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2015-02-02 - Monday - Apples and meetings

Monday I had an apple in my lovely little bowl by Angela Walford. I put the apple in it and was struck by how good it looked in there. I use this bowl quite often and it's become a part of my daily life.




Monday night I attended the annual meeting of our neighborhood association. We are lucky to have a good group of concerned neighbors. The association handles everything from yard awards to neighborhood picnics to protecting our property values.

At this year's meeting a representative from parks and rec showed us the plans to link our greenway with the city greenway this year and that it will continue to South Carolina in the next 2-3. Once completed it will go through the whole city with nice wide paths for walking or biking. I'm looking forward to it.




.

No comments: