Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2010-02-02 Tuesday - Class

Tuesday night wheel class with Adrienne Dellinger.  Don't blink or you'll miss her throwing something, or trimming something, or making something start to finish.  She doesn't mean to make it hard to catch her making something, it's just hard for her to slow down.  The clay seems to flow from her fingers in a continuous stream and it's a joy to watch.  So much so that I forget to take pictures and I sometimes can't figure out how she accomplishes something because I get so wrapped up in the way the clay just moves.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, just stop by on a Tuesday evening and watch her throw.  (I'll be the one standing near the wheel trying to catch her throwing something.)


 
Cooper has "Who-Hands".

  
Just some of the things Adrienne made during class.


  
Amy is making vases.


  
Angela is speeding towards a finished casserole.


  
 Cooper has evolved fingers.

No comments: