Wednesday, October 17, 2018

2018-04-20 - Friday - Cheez Waffles

I stopped by Harris Teeter on Friday and found an oddly bent cart in the line-up. It had a graceful curve pushed into it and it fascinated me for about 60 seconds. Life pushes you past things like that, but I thought I would grab some photos to try to capture it. The curve just changed the everyday into something different and I wanted to absorb it.




Who remembers Cheez Waffles? I'm pleased to tell you they are just as good/bad as you remember them.



Later, we went to Taipei South for supper.


I think everyone is more influential than they think they are. I have had several people repeat back to me some offhand comment I said to them in the past that they took to heart. It's amazing to me that people actually take me seriously outside of my day job, and listen to what I say.

Speak carefully and thoughtfully.


.

1 comment:

Michèle Hastings said...

Cheez waffies! I ate a lot of those in high school.