Friday, January 5, 2018

2017-12-16 - Saturday - This and that and art

Saturday I ran some errands and visited some of my friends' sales.

First, I went to the Re-cyclery to drop off the kids old bikes. They want "dusty, not rusty" and our bikes fit the bill.

I was really impressed with the size of the operation and how much good they were doing there. If you have any old bikes you can drop them off there. If you would like to buy some good quality used bikes, I would recommend them.


Next, I went to Amy Sanders holiday sale and bought a bowl and this really cool ornament that Gus made with Princess Leia on it.

She's got attitude.



After that I went to NoDa to check out my friend Ralph Janelli's booth at the outdoor sale. While talking to Ralph I was taken with this mural by Osiris Rain.




.

No comments: