Thursday, November 23, 2017

2017-10-29 - Sunday - Garage

Sunday I started cleaning out the garage so I could start using the back room again and get the front ready for my holiday sale. Things had gotten out of control for a while and I finally made it a point to do something about it. I'm sorry I didn't take any "before" photos.

Looking left to the kiln.

Looking right to the bins of pots.

To make room I had to jettison some things. One of them was a kick wheel my friend Irene gave me 18 years ago when we moved in. I never got around to using it. Now I wear Crocs due to vein problems in my legs/feet so a kick wheel would not work out too well for me.

I sent word out to our guild and 3 people contacted me immediately. It went to a good home.


 

Now I just have to deal with this stuff...




.

No comments: