Monday, July 4, 2016

2016-06-22 - Wednesday - Pots and things

Wednesday night I threw a couple of rings of test tiles and a textured vessel. Next, I messed around with a Nick Joerling-style closed form that I stretched and stretched until it was so thin it was having structural problems. I was getting ready to squish it back in the bag when I Z-folded it and noticed it looked like a horse head so I made eyes and nostrils and pulled up some ears. Not sure about it, but I'm going to see if I continue to like it.



On the way home I was struck by the large moon hanging over Monroe Road and tried to get a photo of it while driving. I couldn't capture it well enough for my liking, but I did get some shots.

Setting up the camera I snapped the dashboard
and like the green glow.

There is the moon, but it's not showing
up as well as I would like it to.

This tree on Sharon Road always makes me think of the
1970's Fry Guys from McDonald's commercials.


.

No comments: